Monday, 11 September 2017

Make your own artist profile

Name: Jonathan
Age: 10
Nationality: China
Best known for: Select your favourite piece of artwork you have done in class and justify why it is your favourite piece of artwork.
My favourite piece of artwork is my collage because it is a very nice color and they merge well too.
Influences: Based on the art collage what made you decide to choose that object and that colour.
I chose the blueberry because it is very common especially when they are nice. I chose blue because blue berries are blue and it's also a very nice color
Purpose of artwork: What was the purpose of the college? Refer to the WALT which was to  balance colour in a collage
The purpose was to make a piece of artwork by choosing a common thing you see and then get magazines cut out simple colors and merge them together
Creation of artwork: Explain the process of how you made the art college and how you balanced one colour in the art collage.
First I chose what I wanted to do then cut out lots of blue from magazines. Once I had cut lots out I glued them together on a piece of paper all joining and made sure everything was glued down.

Take a photo of your piece of artwork to be included in your artist profile and display it on your blog along with your artist profile.


File_000.jpeg

                                                                          \


No comments:

Post a Comment